Monday, July 27, 2015

Quora: a collection of questions and answers. I like it!





Thank our teacher for sharing this tool: http://www.quora.com/

I think this quora tool is a good one to help us to find answers we want.  I have already registered for this website, and chose all the topics that I am interested. Personally speaking, I think nowadays, proposing a valuable question is even more important than answering a question. You know, before we extend our knowledge by exploring more resources, we do not even know what we do not know. The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know.  So it’s good of Quora to offer a platform to collect all questions in various areas. For example, I chose the topic about education and technology. I am wondering what questions others hold about these two questions.  Another thing attract me of this tool is that I can see how they express their questions related to some topics I am interested.  Quora makes sure that all the questions are of quality. Otherwise, it won’t take it. That’s a blessing for me. My written English is not good enough. I need to learn from others about how I can express my ideas and thoughts appropriately. Also, I can learn a lot from answers from professionals. On this website, it also allows you to rate the questions and answers. The rating would help people to identify which questions are valuable and most popular.  

In the near future, I will explore lots of questions related to my interest: online learning in Quora. I highly recommend you explore this tool, and share with me about your feelings.  

The following is a screenshot of what I got when searched for a topic about MOOCs. I found lots of valuable resources. 

After going through this question, I would clear know what questions are most proposed regarding MOOCs. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment