Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Let's explore topics regarding MOOCs together by using Scoop.it!




When I took the MOOC named "SMOOC (Social Media for Active Learning)", I signed up for the website Scoop.it. I actually like the website. I curated one topic"MOOC". I will share articles, news, and comments which I think are worth taking a look at. I personally keep updated with the challenges, chances, barriers that MOOCs have met. 

Generally speaking, there are three issues I am interested: Quality assurance of MOOCs, Student engagement, and the benefits of MOOCs. 

Are you interested in the topic"MOOC"? If yes, you are welcome to check my Scoop.it website!  http://www.scoop.it/t/mooc-by-zhongrui-yao/curate

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Zhongrui, for introducing Scoop.it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you've certainly been at this for a while. You said you actually like the Scoop.it website, but I'd like to know what about the website you find most favorable? What made you decide to choose it over any of the alternatives you explored?

    ReplyDelete