Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Talking about My Experiences with MY YAHOO

I continued to experience RSS by using MY YAHOO. I signed up for it earlier. But I decided to make the best of it because of the short video in this week. To be honest, regarding social media, I am never an innovator, but a follower. I like to follow what others do.  For example, when friends around me have used Wechat for like a year, I start to think about opening a Wechat account. That’s the truth. 

Back to MY YAHOO, I like to read news related to health, business, and enterinment I subscribe.  Haha, let’s look at a top story about Obama.  Here is the screen shot. It is exciting to read the news and know when it was post. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ray,
    I have to agree that I am a follower and not an active poster. I enjoy reading interesting facts about people, news and events but I am not huge on taking the time to make sure that all of my life activities are documented. I like to experience my experiences! Wechat as you mentioned in your introduction is a social platform mainly used in China, which I would enjoy learning more about. The information being new and coming to me via RSS feed reader seems like a great tool and I am excited to start my feed reader use journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nikki

    Thank you for your interest in my blog. I will tell you more about Wechat. You can first download the app and then sign it up. You can also create a QR code for your Wechat account. Others will add you by scanning your QR code. Also, you can search for people around you and then make new friends if you like. I think what I like most about Wechat is that it is fast to send voice messages, pictures, or even make video call. If you have any problems with it, I would like to help with.
    Like you, I am a follower, and fan of others’ post and news. I agree that information via RSS feed reader is so cool and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete